At GYM 115 we know that if it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you, so we are back in action with our next Challenge!
The 8 Week Summer Shred Program is here to get you back on track and ready for the summer ahead. With a focus on moving those stubborn kilos, we are setting you up for success.
Run by our fat loss expert, Amie Sweeting will hold you accountable and make sure you are always winning and on track to achieve your goals.
STARTS: Monday 1st October ENDS: Friday 23rd November
- Nutrition Seminar – Saturday 22nd September
- Body Compositions and Measurements
- 8 Week Challenge closed Facebook Community group
- Weekly Challenge Small Group Class – Tuesday 7:15pm
- Weekly Recipes
- Weekly Exercise and Stretch Workouts
- Weekly Feedback Check-ins and Accountability
- Shopping Tours
- Mid challenge outdoor training event
- 1-on-1 PT, Meal Plans, Coaching (additional fee)
- Access to gym and all small group training classes during the 8 weeks
- Free Gym 115 Memberships
- Free PT sessions
- Supplements and much more
There will be 1 male and 1 female overall winner based on total body transformation, with prizes for each
AMIE SWEETING, PERSONAL TRAINER
“At GYM 115 I found a warm, inviting place where I have made friends, improved myself and enjoyed the process. The challenge, support of the team and the other participants helped me to make a plan, build a routine and stick to it. The challenge started my journey to making small sustainable lifestyle changes and I feel happier and healthier for it. I loved getting to know other like minded people with similar goals and together progressing through the weeks. All the GYM 115 staff are fantastic; helping, educating and encouraging through every workout.”
– Johanna, Female Winner from our May Challenge
“Having new weekly exercises, dietary tips and the comraderie of others on the 6-week challenge made each session fresh, and kept the motivation going. This in turn made the gym part of my everyday routine. And months later, it still is.”
– Grant, Male Winner from our May Challenge